The CMO Council is teaming with NetLine, the world leader in business content syndication, to offer marketing organizations an expansive, precision content syndication network aimed at driving buyer engagement, customer lead acquisition and sales pipeline performance.
Syndication Network Capabilities
- Top BtoB multi-channel business syndication network with more than 15,000 website properties, reaching a monthly audience of 75 million unique visitors across all industry sectors.
- Precision Targeting Engine™ to pinpoint, verify and capture exactly the right prospects across BtoB websites, blogs, email, eNewsletters, and social and mobile channels.
- Allows easy, self-serve campaign set up, filtering/targeting, monitoring, and optimization and performance metrics.
- Support in optimizing content for greater downloads and consumption.
- Add-on pipeline development services for lead nurturing and appointment setting.
- Engagement through content distribution, webcasts, surveys, display advertising, newsletter sponsorships, award-winning mobile application and more
- Used by leading BtoB marketing and media agencies including Adobe, Citrix, Google, Hewlett-Packard, HubSpot, IBM, Oracle, SAP, SuccessFactors, Symantec, American Express, Starcom MediaVest, Neo@Ogilvy and many others.
- Spans more than 350 industry sectors and reaches numerous functional areas, such as IT, finance, back-office operations, sales and service/support.
To learn more about the CMO Council’s extended content syndication service and pipeline performance partnership with NetLine, please click the arrow and complete the form below: